Sindy Is Sinful

Sindy Is Sinful

Sindy‘s lad gives her a gift, and she is wondering what’s in the box. Is there a wang in the box? No, but there might as well be. There’s a fishnet suit that covers about 1% of her body and lets the other 99% unveil through. When a gent gives this kind of gift to a lady, he’s truly giving a gift to himself. It is a selfish gift, but Sindy‘s precious with it cuz this babe knows she is gonna get some rod. Yes, pretty soon, there’s intend to be a shlong in Sindy‘s constricted little box…for the first time on-camera!

Let us all give a 50PlusMILFs.com welcome to Sindy, a 52-year-old divorcee and Mother of four. That babe was born in Seattle, Washington and now lives in Southern California, where the warm weather suits her better.

“I adore gonna the beach, swimming, lying out in the sun, getting a tan,” Sindy told. “Then coming home and showering and eating these biggest strawberries they have in Orange County while getting willing to go out. I’ll wear a fresh outfit that shows my tan, then go to a disrobe club and socialize.”

Socialize? Does this babe mean bonk?

“Maybe. Could be. You not at any time know.”

No, you not at any time do know, but you can guess. For example, Sindy told us, “I love to be looked at, so I wear short skirts or tight jeans. I adore summer dresses with heels coz they expose my height and my legs.”

Her height? Five-feet-seven. Her legs? They go on forever.

“I once had sex on the steps of the post office at twilight,” Sindy disclosed. “My recent friend and I just started fucking. We were very lascivious and we got brave, and we just became oblivious to our surroundings.”

Socializing. That is what they were doing. Yep.

Watch More of Sindy Silver at 50PLUSMILFS.COM!